Communities of Practice
Facilitated by Dr Tony Jones, the following clinical communities of practice groups are available.
Email addresses are provided as the main contact for each group, but should you require further information or would like to discuss further, please contact [email protected]
Paramedics working in general practice – [email protected]
Clinical pharmacists in general practice – [email protected]
Advanced nurse practitioners in general practice – [email protected]
TUNBRIDGE WELLS – and virtually to incorporate a wider area
Facilitated by Dr Jane Roome, both the New to West Kent (for GPs who are newly qualified, new to the area or new to role) and the West Kent Sessional GP group (for any GPs who are not a partner) have WhatsApp groups and are starting Virtual meetings via Zoom. Traditionally these have been Tunbridge Wells based but given we’re meeting virtually now please feel free to join and gain support and knowledge from other GPs in the area wherever your base may be.
Please contact [email protected] for more information and to join the groups.
West Kent Peer Mentoring Service
Available to all primary care staff in West Kent, the aims of the service are:
- To provide a confidential service to allow peers to enable personal and professional development in protected time.
- To allow mentees to address current professional concerns and allow them to identify further learning needs.
- To provide space and time to reflect on challenges.
- To help identify blocks and hindrances to the professional well-being of the mentee.
- To help with personal and professional progression.
Contact: Caroline Wells, Business and Operations Manager [email protected]